In the current climate, there is increasingly a need for bespoke consultations and treatments for post recovery from a variety of conditions and imbalances, whether they are short term or long-term.
Post recovery care is a term designed to apply to acute or chronic imbalances where symptoms continue afterwards and are designed to improve the quality of life and decrease these symptoms post an imbalance.
It can be applied to many situations including the following:
- Post Viral Recovery, including COVID-19 19 or Coronavirus.
- Post-Operative Recovery
- Post Chemotherapy and/or Radiation therapy Recovery (or used to support during the process)
- Post-Partum (Post Pregnancy)
- Chronic Fatigue (Short or Long term)
- Any Post recovery situation (from a common cold through to major injuries and disease)
- Acute and Chronic conditions