How can Reflexology support Pregnancy?
Reflexology is a wonderful relaxing, safe and nurturing therapy for woman in the second and third trimesters of pregnancy. A reflexology session provides gentle relief from the following complaints.
- Nausea/Morning sickness
- Fatigue & Mood swings, particularly in the first trimester, which can return later in the pregnancy.
- Digestive discomfort, Migraines
- Cramping, backache, aching hips, Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and sciatica
- Reflux and constipation
- Fluid retention resulting in swollen legs and ankle/ feet.
- Trouble sleeping
- Stress and anxiety due to the future changes in their lives
Reflexology can help support natural childbirth as studies suggested that many women found having regular reflexology treatments throughout their pregnancy helped reduce time in labour and need for medical intervention.
Make an Appointment